środa, 5 października 2016

Magical cards for Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hello dear friends, 

Today is my last blog post for Lindy's...
I am finishing my two years of being part of Lindy's Design Team, but... it does not mean I am saying goodbye :) 
I am very proud to say that I will be a Brand Ambassador for Lindy's. I will be still around, sharing my projects, using my most favourite products of Lindy's Stamp Gang and giving workshops. You can meet me on my social media Facebook, YouTube, Blog and Instagram. I will be posting inspirations and sharing my love for Lindy's. You know there is no me without Lindy's sprays :)
I am happy that I can still inspire you with my art!

Today's project is for everyone... It is fun and very easy to do. All you need is few magicals. I used the September colour set. 

go greased lightnin 

Feel free to use any colour you have in your stash. I used watercolour paper to create my background. Start with sprinkling some powder onto your page and sprays some water over.  


Next step is to dry your paper. Once this is done, cut the page into 6x6 card size. Attach your background to the cards and start adding embellishments. I added chipboards from my favourite Scrapiniec, flowers and some cabochon shiny gems from my Etsy store (visit here). 
Easy isn't ?  


 I hope you found these ideas inspirational and helpful.  




  Hugs, Marta xx marta-brand-ambassador-blog-post-footer-2016-v-3

10 komentarzy:

  1. Gorgeous cards :) It sad to see it´s your last blog post for Lindy´s :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful cards Marta, I am so glad you will still be posting your work but will miss you with Lindy's.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful cards Marta, I am so glad you will still be posting your work but will miss you with Lindy's.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Congratulations Marta....Love the cards and love watching your videos....very very talented

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Congrats Marta...love the cards. Looking forward to further work with Lindy's. Live your work xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Congrats Marta...love the cards. Looking forward to further work with Lindy's. Live your work xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful cards, pretty colors.. thanks for sharing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they eat.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to reveal if this little quiz can help you discover your real weight loss possibilities

    OdpowiedzUsuń