wtorek, 15 lipca 2014

ScrapFX July projects + VIDEO

ScrapFX July projects + VIDEO

Hello my friends ;)
It's lovely sunny day here in my green Ireland.
Lots of energy to create when the sun is out.

Today I would love to show you my July projects for ScrapFX. For those who never heard of ScrapFX I say that it's a manufacturer that create chipboards, stencils, stamps etc.
Please check out their shop.

I made few works fro this months and I also managed to create a video tutorial for one the creations.
Here are my works. I hope you will enjoy them :)
For more info visit ScrapFX blog here :)
Mixed media card with tire stencil and heartbeat chipboard, with 7Dots papers.


My art journal page with cogs stamps and chipboard 'smile'.


Here is my mixed media layout with video tutorial :)


Here is the video with step by step tutorial:




Love, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. jeju, same cuda, ile dzieł! fenomenalne !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love that layout and the video just amazing as always. The card is so pretty I really love how you used the tyre track stencil on all three projects and the all look so different. The journal cover is just lovely. I love your work and your style... you inspire me every day xox

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your projects are amazing Marta! I loved that tutorial too....always so nice to see how we differ at creating and also always learn something new! You are so very talented and I admire your work tremendously! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Love it! I am totally in love with that lo! I love the grungy black, very cool, great video!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń